NAR’s Research Group released its annual member profile report. And as usual it’s full of great information on the typical – and atypical – member. Based on surveys of REALTOR® members from across the nation, topics include business characteristics, business activity, income and expense, office and firm affiliation, and demographic characteristics. For the first time in a several years, REALTOR® incomes are on the rise. Other highlights include:
- 62% of NAR members have a personal website
- 54% of the respondents use social or professional networking sites and 10 percent have a blog
- 2% of all Realtors® are under 30 years of age and another 4% are 30 to 34 years old
- Six out of 10 members are affiliated with an independent firm
- 16% are fluent in other languages
And now thru the end of the month members can get a free copy (a $19.95 value) thru the MVP+ program. Even if you only use it once or check to see how you compare to your peers, it’s definitely worth 5 minutes of your time to get.